Administering Skytap Cloud
Best viewed by: Admins and User Managers | Level: Advanced | Instructor: Michele
In this video, you’ll learn how to create user accounts.
Try it now
Create a restricted user and grant access to that user through group and project permissions:
- Create a restricted user account for yourself. Use your email address when creating the user.
- Add the user to the Manager group you created in the previous lesson.
- Sign out of Skytap.
- Check your email and activate the user account.
- Explore Skytap as a restricted user. The restricted user should have permission to view the training environment via the Manager group’s project permissions you set up in the last lesson.
- Sign out of the restricted user account.
- Sign back in using your administrator account. Delete the restricted user account, group, and project you created for this exercise.